Monday, January 22, 2018

We use myself to mirror ourselves.


We are

reflect myself using a mirror called a person.



What kind of person do you think you are?

That is myself reflected in the mirror.

I like myself in that mirror 's mirror, I'm at the mercy if I hate it.



Get drunk on yourself on a heterosexual mirror, fall in love.

It falls in love with a mirror that reflects a wonderful self.



I felt sorrowful that myself in the mirror went rough,

I hope you will reflect yourself more nicely.



If you fall in love you will only see yourself

A woman taught me.



With that person as a mirror

I am drunk on my own ...



__________________________



Yesterday was "Dream Trip" @ Azabu Juban office!!!



Midway through, cheering All Japan Table Tennis・・・


The table tennis world where young people are overflowing  so many.

I also met Sakamoto, happy!!!


Tempura with Mr. Ando at night!!!


After that the Kanzo Estate and the master and wife!!!


It was yummy~♪

__________________________

From morning,


Talk!!
Thank you.
It was fun.


And...
Lunch.
Thank you.
__________________________

Thank you!


In Hamamatsu

A snack "Miyasako" was held.


Thank you in Shizuoka!


New York from tomorrow ...

I will do my solo exhibition until March.

Preparation! ! !


Yesterday________________________


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.