Monday, January 22, 2018

It is not a virtue to endure what you want to do.


"Life is once" ...

What kind of way do you want to live?

It is not a virtue to endure what you want to do.



↓ ↓ ↓



"Be Hungry, Be a Fool" Jobs Speech Translation
At the Stanford University Graduation Ceremony (June 2005)


Yesterday was "Suspicious way of speaking" seminar! ! !

Everyone who participated, thank you ♪

It was fun ~!



↓ ↓ ↓



Mr. E

Thank you very much for your comment.



↓ ↓ ↓



Takumi Yamazaki

Good evening.
Today, I participated in the SUGUI Speech Experience Seminar.
※ We asked only about "the way of speaking that can not confront the justice".

There are three points I learned!
① I accept that I am at that level first
② I wanted to think that I am amazing
③ Maybe! And throw it to the side.

Everything was scaly from the eyes, the shell was torn and the feeling became lighter and lighter!
From now on, I will have many experiences and be a charming person like Takumi!

I am looking forward to seeing you again!

※ I wrote "Takumi san" I wrote in my dream list on New Year's Day of this year has come true today (≧ ∀ ≦)


__________________________

Miyazaki in the early morning・・・


Thank you for driving!


Meeting at Roppongi at 10 in the morning! ! !

I first met Mr. Masahiro Kuwabara.



at night···



"Sugoi way of speaking" seminar! ! !



After that

Sakamoto table tennis surrounds you and it was excited!!!

 Than you Yamauchi kun.
__________________________



Would you like to watch together~♪

__________________________

Baseball from this morning・・・


Thank you.

That short liner ♪

I have a feeling in my hand. lol

I am happy when I hit the core! ! !


Seminar with Mr. Kitaka at Shibuya now! ! !

Mr. Kitakon's talk makes me feel "lifestyle".

__________________________

Thank you!


In Hokkaido!!!


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.