Friday, April 21, 2017

Lanai Island, the last day began.




Lanai Island, the last day began.
Today in the morning (now at 9 o'clock in the morning)
Writing in the room ... A spa in the afternoon.

I am writing about 'way of speaking'.
Next time, I got a place to talk about how to speak directly.

Self-introduction and ...
I will tell you how to do hello talk and mini speech.

The act of "speaking" "writing"
When started since is became important?

Now that the individual is talker,
It became a big "technology" that can not be avoided.

I will do this in private lecture, Tokyo.
Also, we will inform you of the schedule via blog, facebook.

It will be a free lecture this time
Please enjoy!!!


Last night, Justin Young, he was awesome ♪
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zHcCZ96ddE
Angkor not stop.


I wanna listen more~♪


Yuko Miyagi going to Oahu.


Thank you everyone!


Thank you!


It is no longer a comparison. haha
Old triple X also does not compare with other things ...

__________________________

4/25 (Tuesday) Takumi Yamazaki · Mimi "MARRY YOURSELF FIRST (to marry myself first)"
Lecture to support Japanese working single parent


I'll talk how to dream come true~♪

__________________________


I am Asami, Keiko group.
I found a book by Mr. Takumi at a small book section of Osaka's rural supermarket!
 
Wow!
Asami, thanks! Taku
__________________________
 
From a rabbit bird
I got an email saying "I love 5byogo no mirai".
 
The second work for me



\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.