Saturday, November 5, 2016

Take a result which relates to the future in 3 days.


Hirosihma lost.
Kuroda vs Ohya・・・
I wanted watch~
However, every game was good.

Sapporo yesterday・・・


It was yummy~♪


total 4  hours・・・
I talked~♪

「This is my Life!」

I start chasing my dream since I was 20s.

dream・・・

I want to live nice.
be rich.
be happy.

How recognize「I am living cool」?
How recognize「I am living rich」?
How recognize「I am living happily」?

Tomomi Hasegawa's「Jibunni usononai ikikata」

3 days if you decide is important. 
Take a result which relates to the future in 3 days.
Reality connect to it.

3 days since then!


Thank you for writing about me too・・・
This book is nice.

 I went to Yamaokaya after meeting!
Misonegi・・・

 cut my hair and・・・


with goast・・・


Nishikawa, used be Dreams come true's restaurant・・・


Thank you for after!


////////////////////////////////////

WATOTO@Nagoya・・・
Thank you for your report!


It was moved!

You gave me motivation.

A little girl is living.
this gave us motivation☝

////////////////////////////////////
From Ogura・・・

 In eel well-established store of Kokura
~ Do you know "country hermitage"! ?
Individual eel how to bake is a little bit different! !
Now by all means ~ 🎵 (* ^^ *) 
Mars \ and nourished the elan for Sankei's and tomorrow's pre-seminar (^^) /

As the report is ...
Now, ~ take me ♪
To take me to the eel!

////////////////////////////////////

Ah!
Today's Ekiden! !
Takamisawa Yasutama's ...
Japan University Women's Ekiden!
TV.
http://www.ntv.co.jp/morinomiyako/
Message from Masumoto teacher was a former teacher of Her junior high school days! ! !
It seems to be the anchor!

[Ekiden] Matsuyamadai-Yasu Takamizawa, cut the first V tape! ... Japan University Women's Ekiden 30 days signal gun (Sports Hochi) - Yahoo! News
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.