Friday, June 28, 2013

Ramen? TOnkatsu? Sushi? Okonomiyaki?


I will leave Los Angeles.
Time now is late noon.
Morning in Japan huh?

I want to go back to Japan -♪
What I am going to eat?

ramen?
Tonkatsu?
Sushi?
Okonomiyaki?

What?!What?!

However for 2 month anti-glycation(Hungli is right!)
I feel so good now! lol
This is super!
Anti-glycation,,, my PC blog has search engine,
Please research it!
If you understand this Mechanism, You have to push yourself to losing your weight !
__________________________
__________________________

6/28 Fri 10:00-10:45pm
NHK-FM『星野源のラディカルアワー』
Drummer, Tasuo Hayashi's special program recommended by Mr Hoshino will be in Last season.
__________________________
__________________________

ジモモ ニューヨーク

Books of Takumi Yamazaki, English ver.

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.